John Mayer Concert in JAPAN 2014

Hi, people! So I totally forgot to write about my wonderful experience back in April. It was on 30th of April when I went to the live concert of John Mayer. I was searching some concerts in my area the other day and Mr. Mayer popped out, so why not. It was kind of a last minute decision to buy a ticket but very luckily, I got the tickets. I invited one of my best friends Riko and she said yes so here we go! 

Music, to me, is part of my life as most of you may feel the same way. Music bring back so many memories. I think that music enriches my life in a way that I can feel, enjoy, and learn from it. Also, I started playing the piano since I was little so whenever I hear good music, my inner musical blood starts to dance. I also learned a lot of my English skills from English songs so I always enjoy listening to them. 

SO, speaking of John Mayer, his voice is literally much much sweeter than any chocolates. My heart melts when I hear his voice. My favorite songs are Free Fallin', Who Says, and Georgia Why. I truly enjoyed his live concert and his Japanese was so adorable. 

Here are some photos! I apologize for the very very low quality photos. All of them were taken with my iPhone with some generous amount of zooming motion since our seats were way back there. :P










Also, it was the day before my birthday, and I was so lucky to spend the night with my best friend and with John Mayer. So thank you Riko <3

So that is everything for this post but I hope you enjoyed it ;) 
Do you like John Mayer? If so, what's your favorite song? Please let me know in the comment! I'd love to know <3 xx


Thank you so much for reading, and I'll see you next time.

Much love,
Mayumi


Labels: , , , , , , , ,