Fourth of July Party 2014 ♡

Okay. So, I know it is almost August and you'll probably be like what the heck she's doing?! BUT, I really wanted to do this blog post because it is something special to me. 


At the beginning of July, I had a little short trip to Nagoya prefecture, which is located about 2 hours away by bullet train from Osaka (where I live), to see my American friends. I met these Americans when I was studying abroad in the States 2 years ago in 2012. They are a Christian community from their university in Missouri and they do this mission trip every summer since 2012. I had the opportunities to interact with the community whilst I was studying in Missouri and I learned some new perspectives from them in terms of religions in America and how they practice and pursue their belief. 

Personally, I do not believe in any particular religions but I think it is totally up to each person's value and perspective towards life. It seems like a taboo topic between people I feel like, but I don't think it should be. I think it is an awesome experience to share our thoughts even if we have different beliefs. My point is, I had a great time with them.

America to me is like my second home. I feel right, I feel comfortable when I'm in America. There are things that I love about America and there are also things that I do not like about it, however, I always learn new things from them and they let me experience some adventure whenever I'm there. 

On July 4th, people party. But I celebrate the day from the bottom of my heart because I love America. Anyway, here are some photos from my trip and I hope you'll enjoy it :)




Thank you so much for reading, and I'll see you next time <3 I have an exciting blog post coming up so get excited! ;) xx
Again, I am sorry for the late blog post! 

If you haven't liked my Facebook page and Instagram, there's a link to it on the right side :)

Much love,
Mayumi

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,