A Weekend in Enoshima and Kamakura


Hello, gorgeous friends. How are you all doing? 
Hope you're well wherever you are in the world. 


Today, I am going to share some of the photos from Enoshima and Kamakura I went the other day with my friends. 
Kamakura is located in the south of Kanagawa prefecture in Japan. It is one of the most popular touristy places in the east part of Japan. I would say Kamakura is comparable to Kyoto or Nara in the west of Japan.  
Enoshima is a little tiny island close to Kamakura. It is famous for the delicious seafood and beautiful beaches. 

Since I moved to Tokyo, I had been using so much time on working, which did not allow me to explore and travel even the nearest areas in Tokyo. 
Traveling and going to places that I have never been before really enriches my life by adding memories, emotions and experience that are attached to the place or the people I was with. 

I love sharing my travel experience or just my daily life because it is very interesting and attractive that each one of us has different life everyday, every second and how we see things are also different. I love reading other people's blogs because it is almost like I can experience their experience through their pictures, and stories that they share. 
How amazing is that! 

So with that being said, I hope you enjoy experiencing one of my day in Japan.




One of my very good friends (I consider her as my relative) was visiting me and my friend in Tokyo so we had decided to go on a little adventure together. First, we went to Kamakura. It was similar to Kyoto but something different. Other than the fact that there were heaps of people, I quite enjoyed the atmosphere. We were going to see the famous "daibutsu" (old statue of budda) but there were too many people on the way, plus, since we all are from Kansai region, we had seen enough daibutsu before so we decided to skip daibutsu. If you haven't seen it, or if you do not have a chance to visit Kyoto and Nara, it might be a good place to check out. 

My friends on the left and in the middle look like twins except me… 


Then we took a very very and very crowded train to Enoshima. It was a nightmare but we made it to the island. 




Of course, more people were there…
Then we have decided to Penny Board and chill to avoid the crowd. 
Yes, I am a 23 year old woman and I bought a penny board. I am so happy about it!
I don't think I have told you before but I love hipsters. I think they are very cool, and hipsters always have some sort of boards (right?) so I did. To me, Penny Board is like the ultimate hipster item to have! I am absolutely in love with my penny. It is perfect. 
What should I name her/him? :) I'm thinking James, Jack, Francesca, Katie. Haven't decided the gender yet. 
Let me know if you have any cool idea!



Some Instagram photos. 




Here comes the gorgeous sunset. 
Look at that! There are stars on the water. Do you see them? This is one of my favorite photos I took from the trip.



That's all for today's blog. I really hope you enjoyed it :) Have you visited Japan? Let me know if you have. Also, where is your favorite place to travel? Please tell me your favorites because I'm planning on traveling somewhere very soon! That would be very helpful. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. It means so much to me seriously.

I haven't posted any videos on my YouTube channel but I promise I will come back. I will. I am getting crazy that I have been away from YouTube. I want to go back. So please be patient ;) 

I will see you very soon. 


Much love,
Mayumi